Friday, February 27, 2009

Atkins


As some of you may know since October 15th 2008 I have followed the Atkins diet. It has been life changing for me. I've have lost 61 pounds to date. A lot of people wonder what I eat. It really varies from day to day. Some days I eat more than others. Sometimes I eat the same thing for a few days. The thing people need to remember is that you need to eat to live not live to eat. Yeah food is good. I am definitley a fan of food but I am more a fan of looking good and being healthy. My wish is for everyone that does decide to do Atkins to succeed. You will have good days and you will have bad days. If you mess up pick yourself up dust yourself off and continue on your journey. I will try to post some daily sample menus soon. Bare with me this blog is new lol.


Take care everyone.


Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment